Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello World

Hello World,

I have finally decided to get a blog, but here's the problem I'm facing: I want to be a blogger without just being noise. There are approximately 5 trillion blogs right now (I say approximately because I have no idea how many there are) and I don't want to just be another one... but by definition, I am. So, I will get right to the point.

If you would like to treck along with me through life and hear how God is challenging me, sanctifying me, rocking my world, and exciting me, I would love for you to follow along with my posts and interact via the comment thread. If you just want to read these posts, that's cool too. I can't promise the ideas and challenges that pop in my head will always move you in the same way that they move me, but I think that we can all learn something from each other's lives. So, my prayer is that you will in some way be positively influenced and challenged by reading these thoughts, questions, and challenges from this broken and imperfect person just trying to figure it all out like everyone else.

Here we go. In just a bit, I will be writing my first ever blog post (besides this introductory poser post). Will it pierce through the noise? Probably not. But what God does in my life is always worth shouting about.

1 comment: